Prescription & lenses options
- Single vision lenses are prescribed if you need correction for one field of vision, either for distance, intermediate or items up close.
- Progressive lenses are multifocals to correct distance and reading in one set of lenses.
- No-RX are non prescription eyeglasses or sunglasses.
- Clear polycarbonate lenses.
- Photochromic lenses which are nearly clear indoors and darken when exposed to direct sunlight.
- Available in High Index (1.67) with Blue Light coating (Blue Protector).
About The Frames
Why try to rewrite the story of one of the most famous names from New York City? Just because you’re not an heir to the empire or an aristocrat on your own, doesn’t mean you can’t look like one. Seamlessly mix contrasting statement colors with metal detailing all in one place- who said you can’t mix business with pleasure?
- Made from high-quality celluloid acetate in gloss finish, with metal rim.
- ASTOR in Woodland Tortoise with bottom Silver metal rims and Spotty Tortoise temples.
Measurements for VINT&YORK glasses can be found printed on the inside of the temple arm. Most eyewear brands print these details in a similar spot; if you already have a pair that you like, you can compare measurements to see how a certain frame of ours will fit you.
Fits: Medium to Wide Face