Prescription & lenses options
- Single vision lenses are prescribed if you need correction for one field of vision, either for distance, intermediate or items up close.
- Progressive lenses are multifocals to correct distance and reading in one set of lenses.
- No-RX are non prescription eyeglasses or sunglasses.
- Clear polycarbonate lenses.
- Photochromic lenses which are nearly clear indoors and darken when exposed to direct sunlight.
- Available in High Index (1.67) with Blue Light coating (Blue Protector).
About The Frames
Classic. Elegant. Timeless. Like the essential instrument it takes its name from, the Baby Grand fits in anywhere, adding a touch of sophistication to any gathering or getup with just a touch of subtle color to set off its shape.
- Made of high-quality celluloid acetate in gloss finish.
- BABY GRAND in Two Tone Black & Deep Sea with Crystal Blue temples.
Measurements for VINT&YORK glasses can be found printed on the inside of the temple arm. Most eyewear brands print these details in a similar spot; if you already have a pair that you like, you can compare measurements to see how a certain frame of ours will fit you.
Fits: Medium to Wide Face