Prescription & lenses options
- Single vision lenses are prescribed if you need correction for one field of vision, either for distance, intermediate or items up close.
- Progressive lenses are multifocals to correct distance and reading in one set of lenses.
- No-RX are non prescription eyeglasses or sunglasses.
- Clear polycarbonate lenses.
- Photochromic lenses which are nearly clear indoors and darken when exposed to direct sunlight.
- Available in High Index (1.67) with Blue Light coating (Blue Protector).
About The Frames
The Beatrice sunglasses are the kind of sunglasses that make you want to tie a flowery, silk scarf around your head and go for a ride in a convertible. They’re all about the retro icon vibes, channeling the most fashion-forward queens of the mid-century. Designed to flatter every face shape, these attractive, oversized square sunglasses offer a supremely cool black-on-black aesthetic with a layer of glitz courtesy of the gold bridge and arms. They’re constructed with high-quality celluloid acetate and premium-quality Carl Zeiss Sunlens that provide outstanding optical protection with a built-in UV coating. Vint & York specializes in offering boutique-inspired eyewear at a great price. Order your Beatrice oversized sunglasses to suit your unique specifications with prescription lenses from Vint & York. Remember, all our eyewear is backed by free shipping and free returns.
- High-quality celluloid acetate.
- BEATRICE in Shiny Gunmetal Green
Measurements for VINT&YORK glasses can be found printed on the inside of the temple arm. Most eyewear brands print these details in a similar spot; if you already have a pair that you like, you can compare measurements to see how a certain frame of ours will fit you.
Fits: Medium to Wide Face