Prescription & lenses options
- Single vision lenses are prescribed if you need correction for one field of vision, either for distance, intermediate or items up close.
- Progressive lenses are multifocals to correct distance and reading in one set of lenses.
- No-RX are non prescription eyeglasses or sunglasses.
- Clear polycarbonate lenses.
- Photochromic lenses which are nearly clear indoors and darken when exposed to direct sunlight.
- Available in High Index (1.67) with Blue Light coating (Blue Protector).
About The Frames
Ever heard “give a girl the right glasses and she can conquer the world”? Don’t look any further - these are the right glasses! Bombshell sunglasses are a nostalgic look at the vintage classic cat-eye shape with a modern touch. These groovy frames feature perfectly upswept corners and a rounded lens shape. They are perfect for women with round and oval face shapes looking for small and medium fit.
Made from high-quality celluloid acetate in glossy finish.
Bombshell in Cookies and Cream
Measurements for VINT&YORK glasses can be found printed on the inside of the temple arm. Most eyewear brands print these details in a similar spot; if you already have a pair that you like, you can compare measurements to see how a certain frame of ours will fit you.
Fits: Narrow to Medium Face