Prescription & lenses options
- Single vision lenses are prescribed if you need correction for one field of vision, either for distance, intermediate or items up close.
- Progressive lenses are multifocals to correct distance and reading in one set of lenses.
- No-RX are non prescription eyeglasses or sunglasses.
- Clear polycarbonate lenses.
- Photochromic lenses which are nearly clear indoors and darken when exposed to direct sunlight.
- Available in High Index (1.67) with Blue Light coating (Blue Protector).
About The Frames
The Vint & York Bora Bora eyeglasses are the perfect mix of retro and contemporary for the modern day dresser. Featuring a classic square-framed silhouette with thin lines coupled with honey-colored tortoise shell frames, these specs are genuine statement-makers on any face shape. They’re made with high-performance NIL and titanium frames so they become a long-term part of the rotation. These premium glasses are built to stand up to the rigors of everyday life and are resistant to impacts, environmental conditions and chemical agents. They can be fitted with your prescription by our optics experts. All of Vint & York’s stylish vintage-inspired glasses are exclusively designed in NYC with precision-built lenses crafted in our in-house optics lab. These lenses feature anti-reflective, anti-scratch and UV protective coatings for comfortable, enduring wear.
Made from high-quality NIL and Titanium To stand up to high impacts, environmental conditions, and chemical agents.
2 Year Warranty
- Bora Bora in Honey Tortoise
Made In Italy
Measurements for VINT&YORK glasses can be found printed on the inside of the temple arm. Most eyewear brands print these details in a similar spot; if you already have a pair that you like, you can compare measurements to see how a certain frame of ours will fit you.
Fits: Medium to wide face