Prescription & lenses options
- Single vision lenses are prescribed if you need correction for one field of vision, either for distance, intermediate or items up close.
- Progressive lenses are multifocals to correct distance and reading in one set of lenses.
- No-RX are non prescription eyeglasses or sunglasses.
- Clear polycarbonate lenses.
- Photochromic lenses which are nearly clear indoors and darken when exposed to direct sunlight.
- Available in High Index (1.67) with Blue Light coating (Blue Protector).
About The Frames
It’s the weekend: Time for some hard-earned playtime and conversation with your closest friends. Looking fabulous is always on the menu — and oh so doable with these frames. Go ahead, linger over your latte. That post, that email, that presentation can wait.
Made from high-quality celluloid acetate in gloss finish.
- BRUNCH in Polished Carbon Black.
Measurements for VINT&YORK glasses can be found printed on the inside of the temple arm. Most eyewear brands print these details in a similar spot; if you already have a pair that you like, you can compare measurements to see how a certain frame of ours will fit you.
Fits: Narrow-to-Medium Fit