Prescription & lenses options
- Single vision lenses are prescribed if you need correction for one field of vision, either for distance, intermediate or items up close.
- Progressive lenses are multifocals to correct distance and reading in one set of lenses.
- No-RX are non prescription eyeglasses or sunglasses.
- Clear polycarbonate lenses.
- Photochromic lenses which are nearly clear indoors and darken when exposed to direct sunlight.
- Available in High Index (1.67) with Blue Light coating (Blue Protector).
About The Frames
The perfect pair to set you apart, the Cambridge eyeglasses by Vint & York fuse old-school cool with contemporary charm thanks to their sophisticated wire frames. These round wire-frame glasses are a classic option that gives off a distinguished, academic flair, so they’re perfect for sporting with a suit and tie or a cardigan and jeans. Despite their lightweight feel, these round glasses are made with super-strong titanium and high-quality celluloid acetate to keep them in service for years to come. The silver and black motif makes them easy to integrate into any wardrobe, whether you’re dressing up or down. When you buy the Cambridge glasses from Vint & York, you get precision-crafted prescription lenses with your order. At checkout, can also order these stylish frames with readers, non-prescription (plano), progressive or blue light lenses.
Made from high-quality celluloid acetate and Titanium
2 Year Warranty
- Cambridge in Tortoise
Made In Italy
Measurements for VINT&YORK glasses can be found printed on the inside of the temple arm. Most eyewear brands print these details in a similar spot; if you already have a pair that you like, you can compare measurements to see how a certain frame of ours will fit you.
Fits: Medium to wide face