Prescription & lenses options
- Single vision lenses are prescribed if you need correction for one field of vision, either for distance, intermediate or items up close.
- Progressive lenses are multifocals to correct distance and reading in one set of lenses.
- No-RX are non prescription eyeglasses or sunglasses.
- Clear polycarbonate lenses.
- Photochromic lenses which are nearly clear indoors and darken when exposed to direct sunlight.
- Available in High Index (1.67) with Blue Light coating (Blue Protector).
About The Frames
Chappie sunglasses are artistry at its finest. Their geometric octagon-shape, sits impeccably on both men and women while giving a modern feel. For people who really want the sun to be hidden, these frames will do the job with their hipster vibe, shielding the sun at all costs. Chappie sunglasses are there for you with their medium to wide fit.
- Chappie in Blackout
Measurements for VINT&YORK glasses can be found printed on the inside of the temple arm. Most eyewear brands print these details in a similar spot; if you already have a pair that you like, you can compare measurements to see how a certain frame of ours will fit you.
Fits: Medium-to-Wide Fit