Prescription & lenses options
- Single vision lenses are prescribed if you need correction for one field of vision, either for distance, intermediate or items up close.
- Progressive lenses are multifocals to correct distance and reading in one set of lenses.
- No-RX are non prescription eyeglasses or sunglasses.
- Clear polycarbonate lenses.
- Photochromic lenses which are nearly clear indoors and darken when exposed to direct sunlight.
- Available in High Index (1.67) with Blue Light coating (Blue Protector).
About The Frames
Designed for the dapper style, the Clarence is a classic frame that will help you make a sharp first impression and add a twist of first class British royalty to your look. Dressed up to the nines and wearing these eyeglasses will make you feel like you’ve climbed a step or two on the social ladder!
Made from high-quality celluloid acetate in shiny finish.
- CLARENCE in Amber Tortoise Shell
Measurements for VINT&YORK glasses can be found printed on the inside of the temple arm. Most eyewear brands print these details in a similar spot; if you already have a pair that you like, you can compare measurements to see how a certain frame of ours will fit you.
Clarence Eyeglass Measurements
Lens width:55mm, Bridge width:18mm, Temple arm length: 145mm
Clarence works best for men with medium to wide round, oval, heart and oblong-shaped faces.