Prescription & lenses options
- Single vision lenses are prescribed if you need correction for one field of vision, either for distance, intermediate or items up close.
- Progressive lenses are multifocals to correct distance and reading in one set of lenses.
- No-RX are non prescription eyeglasses or sunglasses.
- Clear polycarbonate lenses.
- Photochromic lenses which are nearly clear indoors and darken when exposed to direct sunlight.
- Available in High Index (1.67) with Blue Light coating (Blue Protector).
About The Frames
Looking for the right pair of sunglasses to hide behind? You found them with our Crooner sunglasses. These retro frames throw in a perfect mix of angularity and modernity while still keeping your look classic. Their stylish geometric shape will make you want to stand out instead of hide. Crooner eyeglasses are a great fit for both men and women with either round or oval face shapes.
Made from high-quality celluloid acetate in glossy finish.
Crooner in Transparent Grey
Measurements for VINT&YORK glasses can be found printed on the inside of the temple arm. Most eyewear brands print these details in a similar spot; if you already have a pair that you like, you can compare measurements to see how a certain frame of ours will fit you.
Fits: Medium to Wide Face