Prescription & lenses options
- Single vision lenses are prescribed if you need correction for one field of vision, either for distance, intermediate or items up close.
- Progressive lenses are multifocals to correct distance and reading in one set of lenses.
- No-RX are non prescription eyeglasses or sunglasses.
- Clear polycarbonate lenses.
- Photochromic lenses which are nearly clear indoors and darken when exposed to direct sunlight.
- Available in High Index (1.67) with Blue Light coating (Blue Protector).
About The Frames
There are many kinds of dreamers. There are those who just dream and then there are those who succeed. While these innocent frames may deceive, those who wear Dream On aren’t afraid of letting their creativity and imagination do the work. You don’t try to fit in with the clique because you know you were born to stand out. You like to flirt and at times even be a little risqué. Your imagination can run wild and with your innate style, you’re going to conquer the world.
Made from high-quality celluloid acetate
- DREAM ON in Cognac Tortoise.
Our cognac tortoise frames with a transparent trim is perfect for the ‘dream big’ city slickers. Pound the streets of NYC with determination as heads turn and ask “who’s that?”
Measurements for VINT&YORK glasses can be found printed on the inside of the temple arm. Most eyewear brands print these details in a similar spot; if you already have a pair that you like, you can compare measurements to see how a certain frame of ours will fit you.
Fits: Narrow face