Prescription & lenses options
- Single vision lenses are prescribed if you need correction for one field of vision, either for distance, intermediate or items up close.
- Progressive lenses are multifocals to correct distance and reading in one set of lenses.
- No-RX are non prescription eyeglasses or sunglasses.
- Clear polycarbonate lenses.
- Photochromic lenses which are nearly clear indoors and darken when exposed to direct sunlight.
- Available in High Index (1.67) with Blue Light coating (Blue Protector).
About The Frames
If you want your glasses to make a splash, you’ll love Edinburgh. These striking rectangular-framed glasses are brought to life by their handsome combo of tortoise and gunmetal black, offering a totally unique look that honors your personality. They embody the aesthetic of iconic Italian eyewear and are made in Italy using premium-quality materials. The Edinburgh glasses are constructed from a combination of high-quality NIL and titanium, which will perform well when faced with the rigors of your active life. What’s more, these ultra-stylish frames are finished with a screw- and glue-free anchoring system for a perfectly seamless look. You’ll only find the Edinburgh frames at Vint & York. Our frames are exclusively designed in NYC with cutting-edge prescription lenses made in our in-house lab using the finest optics technologies.
Made from high-quality NIL and Titanium To stand up to high impacts, environmental conditions, and chemical agents.
Made exclusively with the COMBI anchoring system that contains no screws or glues yet anchors the frame together.
2 Year Warranty
- Edinburgh in Tortoise
Made In Italy
Measurements for VINT&YORK glasses can be found printed on the inside of the temple arm. Most eyewear brands print these details in a similar spot; if you already have a pair that you like, you can compare measurements to see how a certain frame of ours will fit you.
Fits: Medium to wide face