Prescription & lenses options
- Single vision lenses are prescribed if you need correction for one field of vision, either for distance, intermediate or items up close.
- Progressive lenses are multifocals to correct distance and reading in one set of lenses.
- No-RX are non prescription eyeglasses or sunglasses.
- Clear polycarbonate lenses.
- Photochromic lenses which are nearly clear indoors and darken when exposed to direct sunlight.
- Available in High Index (1.67) with Blue Light coating (Blue Protector).
About The Frames
Named for the home of the Vint & York flagship SoHo store, these whimsically bookish eyeglasses adds the perfect amount of drama to everyday eyewear. Cat-eyes are the embodiment of feminine eyewear that were made popular in the 1950s and we added a little 21st century in modern colors.
- High-quality celluloid acetate.
- ELIZABETH in Dreamy Grey.
A cool, smokey, translucent grey and marble gradient is the alternative to a shiny black frame. Its seductive glow highlights the shape of your eyes and adds an allure that will draw in anyone in your sightline.
Measurements for VINT&YORK glasses can be found printed on the inside of the temple arm. Most eyewear brands print these details in a similar spot; if you already have a pair that you like, you can compare measurements to see how a certain frame of ours will fit you.
Fit: Narrow-to-Medium Fit