Prescription & lenses options
- Single vision lenses are prescribed if you need correction for one field of vision, either for distance, intermediate or items up close.
- Progressive lenses are multifocals to correct distance and reading in one set of lenses.
- No-RX are non prescription eyeglasses or sunglasses.
- Clear polycarbonate lenses.
- Photochromic lenses which are nearly clear indoors and darken when exposed to direct sunlight.
- Available in High Index (1.67) with Blue Light coating (Blue Protector).
About The Frames
Live it up in these top notch, luxury eyeglasses. These trendy oversized specs add the perfect touch of retro to any look. The exaggerated cat-eye silhouette is enhanced with elegant metal accents, taking these designer glasses to the next level of chic. Fab glasses are an ideal choice for women with round and oval face shapes.
- High-quality celluloid acetate.
- FAB in Scarlet Red.
Measurements for VINT&YORK glasses can be found printed on the inside of the temple arm. Most eyewear brands print these details in a similar spot; if you already have a pair that you like, you can compare measurements to see how a certain frame of ours will fit you.
Fits: Medium to Wide Face