Prescription & lenses options
- Single vision lenses are prescribed if you need correction for one field of vision, either for distance, intermediate or items up close.
- Progressive lenses are multifocals to correct distance and reading in one set of lenses.
- No-RX are non prescription eyeglasses or sunglasses.
- Clear polycarbonate lenses.
- Photochromic lenses which are nearly clear indoors and darken when exposed to direct sunlight.
- Available in High Index (1.67) with Blue Light coating (Blue Protector).
About The Frames
Contemporary shades with aviator undertones, the Fiji sunglasses are meant to go with you on all of life’s biggest adventures. They feature a sleek, gilded design with thin, gold frames, brown lenses and tortoise shell finishing touches. The square frames and top bar give these sunglasses a high-style but authoritative feel, while the tortoise accents make them easy to integrate into your wardrobe, whether you’re wearing tones in brown or black. They’re made with durable titanium and celluloid acetate and feature polarized lenses that offer outstanding optical performance and UV protection. Vint & York specializes in offering boutique prescription sunglasses. The Fiji shades can be ordered with or without your prescription, depending on your unique needs. With free shipping and free returns, there’s nothing to lose when you buy these sleek sunglasses from Vint & York.
Made from high-quality celluloid acetate and Titanium
2 Year Warranty
- Fiji in Gold With Brown Polarized Lenses
Made In Italy
Measurements for VINT&YORK glasses can be found printed on the inside of the temple arm. Most eyewear brands print these details in a similar spot; if you already have a pair that you like, you can compare measurements to see how a certain frame of ours will fit you.
Fits: Medium to wide face