Prescription & lenses options
- Single vision lenses are prescribed if you need correction for one field of vision, either for distance, intermediate or items up close.
- Progressive lenses are multifocals to correct distance and reading in one set of lenses.
- No-RX are non prescription eyeglasses or sunglasses.
- Clear polycarbonate lenses.
- Photochromic lenses which are nearly clear indoors and darken when exposed to direct sunlight.
- Available in High Index (1.67) with Blue Light coating (Blue Protector).
About The Frames
The Hazel eyeglasses is a true show stopper. With their distinct and angular silhouette, these darlings convey confidence and power yet are very seductive. Hazel frames are crafted in a blend of stand-out colors: "Storm Grey," "Sunset Fantasy" and "Cinnabar" to complement the uniqueness of the style.
Made from high-quality celluloid acetate in shiny finish.
- HAZEL in Storm Grey.
The square Hazel frame is made from high-quality acetate and features an interesting twist on its prolonged temples. The straight deep browline finishes on both sides in angular lines that create the temples.
Measurements for VINT&YORK glasses can be found printed on the inside of the temple arm. Most eyewear brands print these details in a similar spot; if you already have a pair that you like, you can compare measurements to see how a certain frame of ours will fit you.
Hazel Eyeglass Measurements
Lens width:53mm, Bridge width:21mm, Temple arm length: 145mm
Hazel is a great fit for women with medium to wide round, oval, heart and oblong-shaped faces.