Prescription & lenses options
- Single vision lenses are prescribed if you need correction for one field of vision, either for distance, intermediate or items up close.
- Progressive lenses are multifocals to correct distance and reading in one set of lenses.
- No-RX are non prescription eyeglasses or sunglasses.
- Clear polycarbonate lenses.
- Photochromic lenses which are nearly clear indoors and darken when exposed to direct sunlight.
- Available in High Index (1.67) with Blue Light coating (Blue Protector).
About The Frames
Inspired by the secret spirits business, we created this serious frame with a classic shape and matte wood-grain-like finish. The dramatically dubbed NYC neighborhood Hell’s Kitchen was a major bootlegging hub at height of the Prohibition — think of these glasses as ideal for both cutting lucrative deals and leisurely sipping a glass of “giggle water.”
Executed in high-quality celluloid acetate with matte wood-like finish.
- HELL K in Charcoal Wood.
Measurements for VINT&YORK glasses can be found printed on the inside of the temple arm. Most eyewear brands print these details in a similar spot; if you already have a pair that you like, you can compare measurements to see how a certain frame of ours will fit you.
Fits: Narrow to Medium face