Prescription & lenses options
- Single vision lenses are prescribed if you need correction for one field of vision, either for distance, intermediate or items up close.
- Progressive lenses are multifocals to correct distance and reading in one set of lenses.
- No-RX are non prescription eyeglasses or sunglasses.
- Clear polycarbonate lenses.
- Photochromic lenses which are nearly clear indoors and darken when exposed to direct sunlight.
- Available in High Index (1.67) with Blue Light coating (Blue Protector).
About The Frames
Serious, skinny-framed, boxy specs that are boardroom appropriate — especially if your workplace’s dress code mandates that your accessories (not your outfit) have to do the talking. Equally outstanding if your threads skew flamboyant, these frames are a straight-edged touch for a look-at-me ensemble.
- Made of high-quality celluloid acetate in shiny finish.
- HILL in Grey Fade Steel Illusion.
Measurements for VINT&YORK glasses can be found printed on the inside of the temple arm. Most eyewear brands print these details in a similar spot; if you already have a pair that you like, you can compare measurements to see how a certain frame of ours will fit you.
Fits: Medium-to-Wide Fit