Prescription & lenses options
- Single vision lenses are prescribed if you need correction for one field of vision, either for distance, intermediate or items up close.
- Progressive lenses are multifocals to correct distance and reading in one set of lenses.
- No-RX are non prescription eyeglasses or sunglasses.
- Clear polycarbonate lenses.
- Photochromic lenses which are nearly clear indoors and darken when exposed to direct sunlight.
- Available in High Index (1.67) with Blue Light coating (Blue Protector).
About The Frames
Rounded classic eyeglasses with sleek cat-eye elements - a stylish and smart choice. Its slim silhouette flatters square, rectangular and diamond-shaped faces, for which it will add balance. Throw in the keyhole bridge and you will get the impeccably elegant and trendy eyeglasses that are sure to set you apart from the rest!
- High-quality celluloid acetate.
- MADISON in Ocean Mosaic: irresistible hues of chocolate tortoise with speckles of blue
Measurements for VINT&YORK glasses can be found printed on the inside of the temple arm. Most eyewear brands print these details in a similar spot; if you already have a pair that you like, you can compare measurements to see how a certain frame of ours will fit you.
Fits: Medium to Wide Face