Prescription & lenses options
- Single vision lenses are prescribed if you need correction for one field of vision, either for distance, intermediate or items up close.
- Progressive lenses are multifocals to correct distance and reading in one set of lenses.
- No-RX are non prescription eyeglasses or sunglasses.
- Clear polycarbonate lenses.
- Photochromic lenses which are nearly clear indoors and darken when exposed to direct sunlight.
- Available in High Index (1.67) with Blue Light coating (Blue Protector).
About The Frames
Bold yet understated, the Milton glasses by Vint & York are ideal for those wearers looking to spice up their eyewear game but who don’t want anything too over the top. Their defining, square frames give them a bit of an edge, while their super-slim, metal silhouette offers a classic, easy-to-match appeal. The lightweight feel, coupled with comfortable nose pads and temples, help make Milton a great option for everyday wear. The sleek gunmetal finish adds to their simple yet statement-making style. Try them on from your phone or home computer with our virtual try-on! Vint & York is happy to finish the Milton eyeglasses with your prescription lenses (included in the price). Our lenses are made for superior optical performance in our in-house lab, with anti-reflective, anti-scratch and UV coatings to ensure that they stay in the rotation for the long run.
- MILTON in Shiny Gunmetal
Measurements for VINT&YORK glasses can be found printed on the inside of the temple arm. Most eyewear brands print these details in a similar spot; if you already have a pair that you like, you can compare measurements to see how a certain frame of ours will fit you.
Fits: Narrow to Medium Face