Prescription & lenses options
- Single vision lenses are prescribed if you need correction for one field of vision, either for distance, intermediate or items up close.
- Progressive lenses are multifocals to correct distance and reading in one set of lenses.
- No-RX are non prescription eyeglasses or sunglasses.
- Clear polycarbonate lenses.
- Photochromic lenses which are nearly clear indoors and darken when exposed to direct sunlight.
- Available in High Index (1.67) with Blue Light coating (Blue Protector).
About The Frames
These bad boys borrow their name from the Little Italy area of Manhattan, which is also home to our flagship store. An updated version of our best-selling No-Lita frame, these frames carry a more rounded shape while being slightly wider with thicker acetate. Suitable for all face shapes.
- High-quality Celluloid Acetate
- NO-LITA 2 in Amber Tortoise
Round acetate eyeglasses with keyhole bridge.
Measurements for VINT&YORK glasses can be found printed on the inside of the temple arm. Most eyewear brands print these details in a similar spot; if you already have a pair that you like, you can compare measurements to see how a certain frame of ours will fit you.
Fit: Narrow to Medium Fit