Prescription & lenses options
- Single vision lenses are prescribed if you need correction for one field of vision, either for distance, intermediate or items up close.
- Progressive lenses are multifocals to correct distance and reading in one set of lenses.
- No-RX are non prescription eyeglasses or sunglasses.
- Clear polycarbonate lenses.
- Photochromic lenses which are nearly clear indoors and darken when exposed to direct sunlight.
- Available in High Index (1.67) with Blue Light coating (Blue Protector).
About The Frames
Here’s the lowdown on the On the Up and Up: A combination of hot features — including a keyhole nose bridge, a brushed matte finish and a wood grain look — adds up to a versatile pair of frames with style that doesn't quit. All you need is a T-shirt and jeans, and your look is perfectly polished. The gold-mirrored lenses add just enough "pop" to let your bold style shine.
Made from high-quality celluloid acetate in matte finish with brushed metal temples.
Lenses are Developed, tested and manufactured by Carl Zeiss Vision Sunlens.
These lenses offer outstanding optical quality, performance and protection.
ON THE UP AND UP in Matte Carbon Black
with Gold Metal Temples and Gold-Mirrored Lenses
Measurements for VINT&YORK glasses can be found printed on the inside of the temple arm. Most eyewear brands print these details in a similar spot; if you already have a pair that you like, you can compare measurements to see how a certain frame of ours will fit you.
Fits: Medium to wide face