Prescription & lenses options
- Single vision lenses are prescribed if you need correction for one field of vision, either for distance, intermediate or items up close.
- Progressive lenses are multifocals to correct distance and reading in one set of lenses.
- No-RX are non prescription eyeglasses or sunglasses.
- Clear polycarbonate lenses.
- Photochromic lenses which are nearly clear indoors and darken when exposed to direct sunlight.
- Available in High Index (1.67) with Blue Light coating (Blue Protector).
About The Frames
The minimalist, that's a little larger than life, but just the right size. These matte-finish shades are a sophisticated cool, but still casual enough for everyday. The perfect partner to your jeans and t-shirt.
- High-quality celluloid acetate
- PEACE OUT in Matte Butterscotch.
Slightly oversized square sunglasses in high-quality celluloid acetate with nickel-free stainless steel arms.
Measurements for VINT&YORK glasses can be found printed on the inside of the temple arm. Most eyewear brands print these details in a similar spot; if you already have a pair that you like, you can compare measurements to see how a certain frame of ours will fit you.
Fit: Medium-to-Wide Fit