Prescription & lenses options
- Single vision lenses are prescribed if you need correction for one field of vision, either for distance, intermediate or items up close.
- Progressive lenses are multifocals to correct distance and reading in one set of lenses.
- No-RX are non prescription eyeglasses or sunglasses.
- Clear polycarbonate lenses.
- Photochromic lenses which are nearly clear indoors and darken when exposed to direct sunlight.
- Available in High Index (1.67) with Blue Light coating (Blue Protector).
About The Frames
Taste-makers, brace yourselves. You’ve found your new pair of statement spectacles. Done in a classic geek-chic silhouette — complete with the square rims and signature top bar — these ‘80s-inspired frames channel funky, hipster vibes. They combine eye-catching green celluloid acetate with sleek, silver titanium for the perfect fusion of retro and modern. Together, these materials create a durable yet lightweight feel that you’ll want to wear them every day. They’re constructed to last with fine-quality materials and can be ordered with or without your prescription from our store. Vint & York specializes in offering cool vintage-inspired glasses designed by a team of style definers in NYC. With free shipping and free returns, there’s no reason not to give these statement specs a try (or use our virtual try-on — even from your phone — before you buy)! Our designs are exclusive, so you won’t find them elsewhere.
- High-quality celluloid acetate and Titanium
- QUINN in Shiny Silver Green
Measurements for VINT&YORK glasses can be found printed on the inside of the temple arm. Most eyewear brands print these details in a similar spot; if you already have a pair that you like, you can compare measurements to see how a certain frame of ours will fit you.
Fits: Medium to Wide Face