Prescription & lenses options
- Single vision lenses are prescribed if you need correction for one field of vision, either for distance, intermediate or items up close.
- Progressive lenses are multifocals to correct distance and reading in one set of lenses.
- No-RX are non prescription eyeglasses or sunglasses.
- Clear polycarbonate lenses.
- Photochromic lenses which are nearly clear indoors and darken when exposed to direct sunlight.
- Available in High Index (1.67) with Blue Light coating (Blue Protector).
About The Frames
As far as classic eyewear goes, the Vint & York Salzburg frames have it all. They feature a square silhouette to complement many face shapes plus a uniquely textured, matte black finish that goes with just about everything. Though they provide the same eye-catching appeal as sturdy acetate, these stylish frames are actually made of metal to provide a slim look and a super lightweight, comfortable feel for all-day wear. The Salzburg glasses are made in Italy using ALUMIX high-quality aluminum and magnesium-alloy, which is ultra-lightweight and resistant to corrosion. When you buy eyewear from Vint & York, you get exclusive boutique designs coupled with premium quality frames and lenses. Pick up Salzburg in a prescription lens (included) and enjoy an anti-reflective, anti-scratch coating with built-in UV protection.
Made from ALUMIX a high quality aluminum and magnesium alloy. A light, non-magnetic, atoxic material, which is resistant to corrosion.
2 Year Warranty
- Salzburgh in Matte Black
Made In Italy
Measurements for VINT&YORK glasses can be found printed on the inside of the temple arm. Most eyewear brands print these details in a similar spot; if you already have a pair that you like, you can compare measurements to see how a certain frame of ours will fit you.
Fits: Medium to wide face