Prescription & lenses options
- Single vision lenses are prescribed if you need correction for one field of vision, either for distance, intermediate or items up close.
- Progressive lenses are multifocals to correct distance and reading in one set of lenses.
- No-RX are non prescription eyeglasses or sunglasses.
- Clear polycarbonate lenses.
- Photochromic lenses which are nearly clear indoors and darken when exposed to direct sunlight.
- Available in High Index (1.67) with Blue Light coating (Blue Protector).
About The Frames
Marching to the beat of your own drummer is a good thing. That’s why the cheekily dubbed Says You frames are the perfect subtle rebuke to popular opinion. Stick with basic black, or turn the classic shape on its ear by choosing an attention-grabbing shade or pattern.
Made from high-quality celluloid acetate in gloss finish.
- SAYS YOU in Violet Stripe Flower Purple.
Measurements for VINT&YORK glasses can be found printed on the inside of the temple arm. Most eyewear brands print these details in a similar spot; if you already have a pair that you like, you can compare measurements to see how a certain frame of ours will fit you.
Fits: Narrow to medium face