Prescription & lenses options
- Single vision lenses are prescribed if you need correction for one field of vision, either for distance, intermediate or items up close.
- Progressive lenses are multifocals to correct distance and reading in one set of lenses.
- No-RX are non prescription eyeglasses or sunglasses.
- Clear polycarbonate lenses.
- Photochromic lenses which are nearly clear indoors and darken when exposed to direct sunlight.
- Available in High Index (1.67) with Blue Light coating (Blue Protector).
About The Frames
Sharp timeless frames are sure to become a staple for your stylish wardrobe. Their refined, rounded shape features a keyhole bridge as a nod to an era of swing, jazz and cloche hats. Bold although understated, they convey poise and power with their classic appeal. These glasses are the perfect fit for both men and women with oval, square or diamond shaped faces as well as a flawless fit for a small or narrow face.
- Made from high-quality celluloid acetate, with metal detailing.
- Sharp in Amber Tortoise
Measurements for VINT&YORK glasses can be found printed on the inside of the temple arm. Most eyewear brands print these details in a similar spot; if you already have a pair that you like, you can compare measurements to see how a certain frame of ours will fit you.
Fits: Narrow to Medium face