Prescription & lenses options
- Single vision lenses are prescribed if you need correction for one field of vision, either for distance, intermediate or items up close.
- Progressive lenses are multifocals to correct distance and reading in one set of lenses.
- No-RX are non prescription eyeglasses or sunglasses.
- Clear polycarbonate lenses.
- Photochromic lenses which are nearly clear indoors and darken when exposed to direct sunlight.
- Available in High Index (1.67) with Blue Light coating (Blue Protector).
About The Frames
Go from professionally polished for day to nifty dresser for a night on the town with these rectangular retro eyeglasses. With their slick flat top browline & robust look, Sheik enhances both your gaze and your sex appeal. These big frames should come with a warning label - one will need to get in line to get your attention!
- Made from high-quality celluloid acetate in gloss finish.
- SHEIK in shiny Jet Black.
This thick-rimmed frame comes in three color schemes: charcoal crystal, jet black and cognac tortoise. The most noticeable detail is the straight flat top browline that emphasizes the frame’s rectangular shape. The shape is best suited for wide round, oval, heart and oblong-shaped faces.
Measurements for VINT&YORK glasses can be found printed on the inside of the temple arm. Most eyewear brands print these details in a similar spot; if you already have a pair that you like, you can compare measurements to see how a certain frame of ours will fit you.
Fits: Medium-to-Wide Fit