Prescription & lenses options
- Single vision lenses are prescribed if you need correction for one field of vision, either for distance, intermediate or items up close.
- Progressive lenses are multifocals to correct distance and reading in one set of lenses.
- No-RX are non prescription eyeglasses or sunglasses.
- Clear polycarbonate lenses.
- Photochromic lenses which are nearly clear indoors and darken when exposed to direct sunlight.
- Available in High Index (1.67) with Blue Light coating (Blue Protector).
About The Frames
The chic, modestly geeky, Snazzy is the more refined throwback. Sleek lines add a contemporary nod to the classic, aviator shape. We also swapped the traditional double-bar bridge for a keyhole-bridge. It's the big statement that says you mean business, but you also know how to cut loose.
- High-quality celluloid acetate.
- SNAZZY in Amethyst.
Crystal amethyst with peeks of aqua vividly illuminate the aviator-inspired frame.
Measurements for VINT&YORK glasses can be found printed on the inside of the temple arm. Most eyewear brands print these details in a similar spot; if you already have a pair that you like, you can compare measurements to see how a certain frame of ours will fit you.
Fit: Medium Fit