Prescription & lenses options
- Single vision lenses are prescribed if you need correction for one field of vision, either for distance, intermediate or items up close.
- Progressive lenses are multifocals to correct distance and reading in one set of lenses.
- No-RX are non prescription eyeglasses or sunglasses.
- Clear polycarbonate lenses.
- Photochromic lenses which are nearly clear indoors and darken when exposed to direct sunlight.
- Available in High Index (1.67) with Blue Light coating (Blue Protector).
About The Frames
A newfangled film with auditory appeal, a “talkie” movie meant you could hear your favorite actor’s dulcet tones and see him or her onscreen for the first time ever. With that spirit of innovation in mind, this bold, squared-off pair makes a strong visual statement. The rich, thick lines will speak to your inner film critic, even when you’re hanging out at a classic picture show for pleasure, rather than on assignment.
Made from high-quality celluloid acetate in gloss finish.
- TALKIE in Cognac Tortoise and Black.
Measurements for VINT&YORK glasses can be found printed on the inside of the temple arm. Most eyewear brands print these details in a similar spot; if you already have a pair that you like, you can compare measurements to see how a certain frame of ours will fit you.
Fits: Narrow to medium face