Prescription & lenses options
- Single vision lenses are prescribed if you need correction for one field of vision, either for distance, intermediate or items up close.
- Progressive lenses are multifocals to correct distance and reading in one set of lenses.
- No-RX are non prescription eyeglasses or sunglasses.
- Clear polycarbonate lenses.
- Photochromic lenses which are nearly clear indoors and darken when exposed to direct sunlight.
- Available in High Index (1.67) with Blue Light coating (Blue Protector).
About The Frames
In its heyday, the Bowery was an art haven, former home of the New York punk scene. We took inspiration from the eclectic Bowery history and famous CBGB to design these sunglasses. The heavy browline and polished metal rims are a fitting accessory for when you have "nothin' to do and nowhere to go."
- High-quality celluloid acetate.
- THE BOWERY in Cognac Tortoise.
The dark cognac tortoise and varied coloring works well if you are looking for something more nonchalant than solid black. If your wardrobe is a diverse collection of color, dark tortoise is more versatile than other colors.
Measurements for VINT&YORK glasses can be found printed on the inside of the temple arm. Most eyewear brands print these details in a similar spot; if you already have a pair that you like, you can compare measurements to see how a certain frame of ours will fit you.
Fits: Medium to Wide Face