Prescription & lenses options
- Single vision lenses are prescribed if you need correction for one field of vision, either for distance, intermediate or items up close.
- Progressive lenses are multifocals to correct distance and reading in one set of lenses.
- No-RX are non prescription eyeglasses or sunglasses.
- Clear polycarbonate lenses.
- Photochromic lenses which are nearly clear indoors and darken when exposed to direct sunlight.
- Available in High Index (1.67) with Blue Light coating (Blue Protector).
About The Frames
Emulate the messaging of one of the greatest American authors, without having to live the struggle. Be young and mysterious; wear something new, something extraordinary and beautiful, yet simple. Be a rebel without a cause, but look good while resisting change and indulging in the recklessness of the youth.
- Made from high-quality celluloid acetate, with metal detailing.
- THE FITZGERALD in Brown, with Brown metal detailing.
Measurements for VINT&YORK glasses can be found printed on the inside of the temple arm. Most eyewear brands print these details in a similar spot; if you already have a pair that you like, you can compare measurements to see how a certain frame of ours will fit you.
Fits: Narrow-to-Medium Fit