Prescription & lenses options
- Single vision lenses are prescribed if you need correction for one field of vision, either for distance, intermediate or items up close.
- Progressive lenses are multifocals to correct distance and reading in one set of lenses.
- No-RX are non prescription eyeglasses or sunglasses.
- Clear polycarbonate lenses.
- Photochromic lenses which are nearly clear indoors and darken when exposed to direct sunlight.
- Available in High Index (1.67) with Blue Light coating (Blue Protector).
About The Frames
Like the distinctive triangle-shaped New York City building itself, the Flatiron is classic and forward-thinking all at once. The circular lenses work well on any face shape, and the keyhole nosepiece adds a touch of modern style. This round, unisex frame is a great pick for men and women looking to pull off a retro look with modern touches.
Made from high-quality celluloid acetate in gloss finish.
Lenses are Developed, tested and manufactured by Carl Zeiss Vision Sunlens.
These lenses offer outstanding optical quality, performance and protection.
THE FLATIRON in shiny Carbon Black
Measurements for VINT&YORK glasses can be found printed on the inside of the temple arm. Most eyewear brands print these details in a similar spot; if you already have a pair that you like, you can compare measurements to see how a certain frame of ours will fit you.
Fits: Medium to wide face