Prescription & lenses options
- Single vision lenses are prescribed if you need correction for one field of vision, either for distance, intermediate or items up close.
- Progressive lenses are multifocals to correct distance and reading in one set of lenses.
- No-RX are non prescription eyeglasses or sunglasses.
- Clear polycarbonate lenses.
- Photochromic lenses which are nearly clear indoors and darken when exposed to direct sunlight.
- Available in High Index (1.67) with Blue Light coating (Blue Protector).
About The Frames
Wear these brushed matte metal frames and slick on a deep shade of red lipstick for instant movie-star chic. Like the stars of yesterday’s silent films, you won’t have to say a word to make your presence known.
Metal frame in matte finish
Lenses are Developed, tested and manufactured by Carl Zeiss Vision Sunlens.
These lenses offer outstanding optical quality, performance and protection..
- THE GARBO in Carbon Black and Silver Metal
Measurements for VINT&YORK glasses can be found printed on the inside of the temple arm. Most eyewear brands print these details in a similar spot; if you already have a pair that you like, you can compare measurements to see how a certain frame of ours will fit you.
Fits:Medium to Wide Face