Prescription & lenses options
- Single vision lenses are prescribed if you need correction for one field of vision, either for distance, intermediate or items up close.
- Progressive lenses are multifocals to correct distance and reading in one set of lenses.
- No-RX are non prescription eyeglasses or sunglasses.
- Clear polycarbonate lenses.
- Photochromic lenses which are nearly clear indoors and darken when exposed to direct sunlight.
- Available in High Index (1.67) with Blue Light coating (Blue Protector).
About The Frames
As far as classic round-frame glasses go, no pair captures pure timelessness quite like Timothy. Inspired by all the most iconic circular-glasses-wearers — yep, we mean Lennon — these stylish frames exude exquisite taste. With a unique keyhole-inspired bridge and a lightweight, slim silhouette, these stylish specs are the perfect pair to become your new signature frames. They’re made of durable metal material, with comfortable nose pads and temples for a lightweight, comfortable fit. Vint & York offers a huge selection of exclusive vintage-inspired eyewear to help capture your precise aesthetic. Expertly crafted prescription lenses, made in our in-house lab, are included in the price. You can also customize Timothy with readers, progressive lenses, blue light protection or no prescription, if you’d like.
- TIMOTHY in Matte Silver
Measurements for VINT&YORK glasses can be found printed on the inside of the temple arm. Most eyewear brands print these details in a similar spot; if you already have a pair that you like, you can compare measurements to see how a certain frame of ours will fit you.
Fits: Narrow to Medium Face