Prescription & lenses options
- Single vision lenses are prescribed if you need correction for one field of vision, either for distance, intermediate or items up close.
- Progressive lenses are multifocals to correct distance and reading in one set of lenses.
- No-RX are non prescription eyeglasses or sunglasses.
- Clear polycarbonate lenses.
- Photochromic lenses which are nearly clear indoors and darken when exposed to direct sunlight.
- Available in High Index (1.67) with Blue Light coating (Blue Protector).
About The Frames
Get the job done with this quirky yet refined frame! The best in the game - The Watson round eyeglasses are inspired by timeless classic English style and heritage. With a slightly sloping browline, Watson will have you looking mysterious and always prepared for action. With noticeable vintage influences, these frames are the key to solving the style puzzle. Elementary, my dear Watson!
Made from high-quality celluloid acetate in shiny finish.
- WATSON in Cognac Tortoise.
This unisex frame comes in three glossy finish colorways: cognac tortoise, cinnamon and honey tortoise & crystal. The thin high-quality acetate glasses feature a stylish keyhole bridge for enhanced comfort and a bit of a retro flare.
Measurements for VINT&YORK glasses can be found printed on the inside of the temple arm. Most eyewear brands print these details in a similar spot; if you already have a pair that you like, you can compare measurements to see how a certain frame of ours will fit you.
Measurements: 54-22-145 Fits: Medium to Wide Face