Prescription & lenses options
- Single vision lenses are prescribed if you need correction for one field of vision, either for distance, intermediate or items up close.
- Progressive lenses are multifocals to correct distance and reading in one set of lenses.
- No-RX are non prescription eyeglasses or sunglasses.
- Clear polycarbonate lenses.
- Photochromic lenses which are nearly clear indoors and darken when exposed to direct sunlight.
- Available in High Index (1.67) with Blue Light coating (Blue Protector).
About The Frames
You prefer to make your own rules — much like fans of late-night tippling did at clubs that flouted regulation closing times during the Prohibition. While you’re shaking things up, don these classic specs that look as cool at the office as they do when you’re hanging out in the hippest part of a restaurant late at night — legally, of course.
- Made of high quality celluloid acetate, high gloss finish
- AFTER HOURS in Jet Black.
Measurements for VINT&YORK glasses can be found printed on the inside of the temple arm. Most eyewear brands print these details in a similar spot; if you already have a pair that you like, you can compare measurements to see how a certain frame of ours will fit you.
Fits: Narrow to Medium Face