Prescription & lenses options
- Single vision lenses are prescribed if you need correction for one field of vision, either for distance, intermediate or items up close.
- Progressive lenses are multifocals to correct distance and reading in one set of lenses.
- No-RX are non prescription eyeglasses or sunglasses.
- Clear polycarbonate lenses.
- Photochromic lenses which are nearly clear indoors and darken when exposed to direct sunlight.
- Available in High Index (1.67) with Blue Light coating (Blue Protector).
About The Frames
You don’t often like to say so out loud, but you’re kind of a big deal. Back in the Jazz Age, the Big Cheese gained popularity as slang for the big boss. Wearing these specs, with their cool wood-grain finish, that can be you — especially if your reach extends to funky design as well as cut-and-dried spreadsheets.
Made from high-quality celluloid acetate in luxurious wood-like finish.
- BIG CHEESE in Matte Walnut Brown Wood.
Measurements for VINT&YORK glasses can be found printed on the inside of the temple arm. Most eyewear brands print these details in a similar spot; if you already have a pair that you like, you can compare measurements to see how a certain frame of ours will fit you.
Fits: Medium to Wide Face