Prescription & lenses options
- Single vision lenses are prescribed if you need correction for one field of vision, either for distance, intermediate or items up close.
- Progressive lenses are multifocals to correct distance and reading in one set of lenses.
- No-RX are non prescription eyeglasses or sunglasses.
- Clear polycarbonate lenses.
- Photochromic lenses which are nearly clear indoors and darken when exposed to direct sunlight.
- Available in High Index (1.67) with Blue Light coating (Blue Protector).
About The Frames
Not just any old chap or dame can wear these statement frames, with their fashionable keyhole nose bridge and bold silhouette. Six-cylinder engines were the hot thing in the 1920s — making this frame’s name shorthand for power. Who better than you to make that statement?
Made from high-quality celluloid acetate in gloss finish.
- BIG SIX in Dark Earthstone Tortoise with Black Temples.
Measurements for VINT&YORK glasses can be found printed on the inside of the temple arm. Most eyewear brands print these details in a similar spot; if you already have a pair that you like, you can compare measurements to see how a certain frame of ours will fit you.
Fits: Narrow to Medium Face