Prescription & lenses options
- Single vision lenses are prescribed if you need correction for one field of vision, either for distance, intermediate or items up close.
- Progressive lenses are multifocals to correct distance and reading in one set of lenses.
- No-RX are non prescription eyeglasses or sunglasses.
- Clear polycarbonate lenses.
- Photochromic lenses which are nearly clear indoors and darken when exposed to direct sunlight.
- Available in High Index (1.67) with Blue Light coating (Blue Protector).
About The Frames
As the name suggests, you love success. With a zest for life and a strong work ethic, you’re a person who knows what they want and nothing can get in your way. Whether it is in the office powering through papers at your desk or in a cool café flicking through your In-Style magazine, you’ll definitely be one of the hippest people about with these cool specs.
- Made of high-quality lightweight metal material in brushed brown finish.
- Big Timer in Old World Copper
Measurements for VINT&YORK glasses can be found printed on the inside of the temple arm. Most eyewear brands print these details in a similar spot; if you already have a pair that you like, you can compare measurements to see how a certain frame of ours will fit you.
Fits: Narrow to Medium Face