Prescription & lenses options
- Single vision lenses are prescribed if you need correction for one field of vision, either for distance, intermediate or items up close.
- Progressive lenses are multifocals to correct distance and reading in one set of lenses.
- No-RX are non prescription eyeglasses or sunglasses.
- Clear polycarbonate lenses.
- Photochromic lenses which are nearly clear indoors and darken when exposed to direct sunlight.
- Available in High Index (1.67) with Blue Light coating (Blue Protector).
About The Frames
A neighborhood can help to ground you, whether you're relaxing after work or taking a stroll through the streets to gain a little inspiration. These shapely statement specs serve as a nod to the feel of one of our favorite places: Williamsburg, Brooklyn. As in all truly great creative pursuits, the details are everything. This pair's "keyhole"nose bridge is ultra-trendy right now, and the raised wood-grain-like finish adds a little something extra.
Executed in high-quality celluloid acetate in matte wood-like finish.
- BILLY B in Walnut Brown Wood.
Measurements for VINT&YORK glasses can be found printed on the inside of the temple arm. Most eyewear brands print these details in a similar spot; if you already have a pair that you like, you can compare measurements to see how a certain frame of ours will fit you.
Fits: Narrow to medium face