Prescription & lenses options
- Single vision lenses are prescribed if you need correction for one field of vision, either for distance, intermediate or items up close.
- Progressive lenses are multifocals to correct distance and reading in one set of lenses.
- No-RX are non prescription eyeglasses or sunglasses.
- Clear polycarbonate lenses.
- Photochromic lenses which are nearly clear indoors and darken when exposed to direct sunlight.
- Available in High Index (1.67) with Blue Light coating (Blue Protector).
About The Frames
They may be called the Bluenose, but they are no Mrs. Grundy. These horn-rimmed sunglasses feature a floating bridge and matte metal accents are anything but uptight. They're a jazzy addition to your wardrobe and have just enough polish to wear with just about anything.
- High-quality celluloid acetate
- BLUENOSE in Cognac Tortoise
Measurements for VINT&YORK glasses can be found printed on the inside of the temple arm. Most eyewear brands print these details in a similar spot; if you already have a pair that you like, you can compare measurements to see how a certain frame of ours will fit you.
Fit: Medium Fit