Prescription & lenses options
- Single vision lenses are prescribed if you need correction for one field of vision, either for distance, intermediate or items up close.
- Progressive lenses are multifocals to correct distance and reading in one set of lenses.
- No-RX are non prescription eyeglasses or sunglasses.
- Clear polycarbonate lenses.
- Photochromic lenses which are nearly clear indoors and darken when exposed to direct sunlight.
- Available in High Index (1.67) with Blue Light coating (Blue Protector).
About The Frames
Named after the storied Bryant Park of Midtown Manhattan, these Navigator rectangular sunglasses are as iconic as their namesake. Part of our Limited Edition City Collection, this frame is big and polished, yet slightly casual and sporty, so you will never look underdressed or overdressed on a sunny day. Get down to business in style with the Bryant frames!
- High-quality celluloid acetate.
- BRYANT in Treasure Gold
Measurements for VINT&YORK glasses can be found printed on the inside of the temple arm. Most eyewear brands print these details in a similar spot; if you already have a pair that you like, you can compare measurements to see how a certain frame of ours will fit you.
Fit: Wide Fit