Prescription & lenses options
- Single vision lenses are prescribed if you need correction for one field of vision, either for distance, intermediate or items up close.
- Progressive lenses are multifocals to correct distance and reading in one set of lenses.
- No-RX are non prescription eyeglasses or sunglasses.
- Clear polycarbonate lenses.
- Photochromic lenses which are nearly clear indoors and darken when exposed to direct sunlight.
- Available in High Index (1.67) with Blue Light coating (Blue Protector).
About The Frames
Part of our Aspire Collection, the Empire square lightweight eyeglasses are a treat for anyone looking for a style boost that doesn't compromise on comfort. Their beautiful design and hipster look made them one of our bestselling unisex eyeglasses. Build your own empire with these intensely cool frames!
- Made from high-quality celluloid acetate in matte finish
- EMPIRE in Matte Black with classic Walnut Tortoise undertones. The oversized frame is thin, light and features a retro keyhole bridge that disrupts the slightly sloping browline. Empire flatters wide round, oval, heart and oblong-shaped faces.
Measurements for VINT&YORK glasses can be found printed on the inside of the temple arm. Most eyewear brands print these details in a similar spot; if you already have a pair that you like, you can compare measurements to see how a certain frame of ours will fit you.
Fits: Medium to Wide Face