Prescription & lenses options
- Single vision lenses are prescribed if you need correction for one field of vision, either for distance, intermediate or items up close.
- Progressive lenses are multifocals to correct distance and reading in one set of lenses.
- No-RX are non prescription eyeglasses or sunglasses.
- Clear polycarbonate lenses.
- Photochromic lenses which are nearly clear indoors and darken when exposed to direct sunlight.
- Available in High Index (1.67) with Blue Light coating (Blue Protector).
About The Frames
The name tells the story of an unrealistic idea or fantastic notion - a pipe dream. An overachiever. This is how we saw the wearer feeling while wearing this.
- High-quality celluloid acetate.
- Flight of Fancy in Antique Tortoise.
A unisex signature frame that echoes the lines of the Bell X-1 aircraft. With a low nose bridge and a juxtapose of straight lines with a curvier silhouette, this frame is so unique that you can’t pass it up.
Measurements for VINT&YORK glasses can be found printed on the inside of the temple arm. Most eyewear brands print these details in a similar spot; if you already have a pair that you like, you can compare measurements to see how a certain frame of ours will fit you.
Fits: Medium to Wide Face