Prescription & lenses options
- Single vision lenses are prescribed if you need correction for one field of vision, either for distance, intermediate or items up close.
- Progressive lenses are multifocals to correct distance and reading in one set of lenses.
- No-RX are non prescription eyeglasses or sunglasses.
- Clear polycarbonate lenses.
- Photochromic lenses which are nearly clear indoors and darken when exposed to direct sunlight.
- Available in High Index (1.67) with Blue Light coating (Blue Protector).
About The Frames
Ever fantasized about taking the wheel of an old-fashioned convertible, scarf tied around your head, and motoring off to parts unknown? Consider these specs, part of that dream. They’re perfect for reinventing yourself…or going deliciously incognito in a brand-new place.
Made from high-quality celluloid acetate in gloss finish.
- GREAT ESCAPE in Carbon Black.
Measurements for VINT&YORK glasses can be found printed on the inside of the temple arm. Most eyewear brands print these details in a similar spot; if you already have a pair that you like, you can compare measurements to see how a certain frame of ours will fit you.
Fits: Narrow face