Prescription & lenses options
- Single vision lenses are prescribed if you need correction for one field of vision, either for distance, intermediate or items up close.
- Progressive lenses are multifocals to correct distance and reading in one set of lenses.
- No-RX are non prescription eyeglasses or sunglasses.
- Clear polycarbonate lenses.
- Photochromic lenses which are nearly clear indoors and darken when exposed to direct sunlight.
- Available in High Index (1.67) with Blue Light coating (Blue Protector).
About The Frames
Looking to add the cool factor to your frames? Look no further, between the design, mixing of metal and statement colors, the Hotsy will be your game changer. Don’t get lost in the crowd, stand out from the rest.
- Made from high-quality celluloid acetate in gloss finish with a metal rim.
- HOTSY in Vintage Pearl with bottom Silver metal rims and Spotty Tortoise temples
Measurements for VINT&YORK glasses can be found printed on the inside of the temple arm. Most eyewear brands print these details in a similar spot; if you already have a pair that you like, you can compare measurements to see how a certain frame of ours will fit you.
Fits: Medium-to-Wide Fit