Prescription & lenses options
- Single vision lenses are prescribed if you need correction for one field of vision, either for distance, intermediate or items up close.
- Progressive lenses are multifocals to correct distance and reading in one set of lenses.
- No-RX are non prescription eyeglasses or sunglasses.
- Clear polycarbonate lenses.
- Photochromic lenses which are nearly clear indoors and darken when exposed to direct sunlight.
- Available in High Index (1.67) with Blue Light coating (Blue Protector).
About The Frames
The Jane, a classically casual and slightly feminine frame that draws the right amount of attention. It's slender shape and subtle colors make it a staple accessory to complement any style.
- High-quality celluloid acetate
- JANE in Jet Black.
A slim-lined, rounded frame with a subtle cat-eye lift.
Measurements for VINT&YORK glasses can be found printed on the inside of the temple arm. Most eyewear brands print these details in a similar spot; if you already have a pair that you like, you can compare measurements to see how a certain frame of ours will fit you.
Fit: Narrow-to-Medium Face