Prescription & lenses options
- Single vision lenses are prescribed if you need correction for one field of vision, either for distance, intermediate or items up close.
- Progressive lenses are multifocals to correct distance and reading in one set of lenses.
- No-RX are non prescription eyeglasses or sunglasses.
- Clear polycarbonate lenses.
- Photochromic lenses which are nearly clear indoors and darken when exposed to direct sunlight.
- Available in High Index (1.67) with Blue Light coating (Blue Protector).
About The Frames
A classic shape with a modern twist that can take you from the office to cocktails effortlessly. It's equal parts buttoned-up formal and t-shirt casual. The gold detailing give it flare, but it will follow your lead if you want to loosen your tie and unbutton that top button before hitting the town.
- Made of high-quality celluloid acetate in shiny finish.
- JORDAN in Garnet
Measurements for VINT&YORK glasses can be found printed on the inside of the temple arm. Most eyewear brands print these details in a similar spot; if you already have a pair that you like, you can compare measurements to see how a certain frame of ours will fit you.
Fits: Narrow to Medium Face