Prescription & lenses options
- Single vision lenses are prescribed if you need correction for one field of vision, either for distance, intermediate or items up close.
- Progressive lenses are multifocals to correct distance and reading in one set of lenses.
- No-RX are non prescription eyeglasses or sunglasses.
- Clear polycarbonate lenses.
- Photochromic lenses which are nearly clear indoors and darken when exposed to direct sunlight.
- Available in High Index (1.67) with Blue Light coating (Blue Protector).
About The Frames
Can you keep a secret? A “juice joint” in the 1920s meant “speakeasy,” and these aptly named sunglasses are perfect for going incognito. The retro round frames evoke nostalgia for both the early 20th century and the late 1980s.
Made from high-quality celluloid acetate in gloss finish.
Lenses are Developed, tested and manufactured by Carl Zeiss Vision Sunlens. These lenses offer outstanding optical quality, performance and protection.
- JUICE JOINT in Treasure Gold. Bright, gold metal with brown gradient lenses. Treasure Gold is a great way to add a little "pop" and a touch of elegance to any look.
Measurements for VINT&YORK glasses can be found printed on the inside of the temple arm. Most eyewear brands print these details in a similar spot; if you already have a pair that you like, you can compare measurements to see how a certain frame of ours will fit you.
Fits: Medium to wide face